115th Schwere Panzer Division Schwarzen Lanze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Headquarters for our clan in World of Tanks

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.

Go down 
+36
Oakleef
Wolfgang_Creutzfeldt
QaZedc
mipo
mangall
von_Luck
Satbot
ionut82
s1t1n6duck
Bull_Dog
Marketetete
RealSagara
linuslina
Leosss
Cryforce
rahxephonroh
luke83
bladeofdeath3
Rosko
oasiszer0
crazyswede
nielscool
Arium
Razorgrind
Heruure
war_emblem
Chongen
glatzii
Acef
Ambusher
sulphyte
mikiisvet
DerStahlJager
Mordial
maniacusxtremus
Wolfgang-Kruger
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RealSagara
PanzerLiutenant 1st class
RealSagara

Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 11:30

RealSagara.

All my mates joined and are pestering the hell out of me to do so.

Recommended by Rahxephonroh.

24 Years old, male, anime fan, intermediate player.

All German tanks.

Caracas/Venezuela GMT -4:30.

Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and learning little by little Japanese.

Application accepted, Welcome to the 115th sPzD SL Wink.

application viewed and accepted by | Wolfgang-Kruger |
Back to top Go down
Marketetete
Marketetete

Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 11:59

Reason for joining: I would like to be part of a well organized team and all my friends are joining this one.

If you were recommended here by a existing member please state his name here: Rahxephonroh

Information about you: Age 27. Been playing strategy games for a while and have an interest in especially WW2 tanks

What type of Tank user are you: Mostly SPG´s but can use mediums tanks and tank destroyers effectively.

Where you are Situated in the World: Caracas. Venezuela.

Which Languages you can speak in besides english: Spanish.

Back to top Go down
Bull_Dog
Bull_Dog

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 21:39

User name in WoT :Bull_Dog
Tanks: Marder 2 & Stug3 and if i get the money tiger 1, tiger 2 and su85
Im 29 years old from norway
I play every day in the evenings and some in daytime.
I hope to join a clan to get more out of wot and i like tacktics.

Bulldog...

Back to top Go down
s1t1n6duck
s1t1n6duck

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24 2010, 04:21

Hi comrades,
My name is s1t1ngduck.
reason for joining play the game...I read about this clan and..wow it seems so great. All about 115th Panzer Division Schwarzen Lanze are so interesting. I hope i can gain much experience and get new friends. It will be proud to join with you all. After all, WE ARE READY FOR DUTY SIR !!!! Wink

I'm 20 years old from Indonesia. i hope i don't get problems caused by my homeland Laughing I love tactical battle, thats way I play world of tanks.I'm not newbie in this game, so that don't worry about my gameplay. I would not foul up our game.. Razz
Currently, i play using SPGs. I have SU-5 and su-8 sitting in my garage. Sometimes i play using churchill just for gaining more XP and credits, but my primary tank is still SU-8.
I'm an english department college student so that speaking english is not being a problem for me. Beside english, i speak in javanese and bahasa indonesia (my local languages).
I hope this info is useful,,

best regards,
s1t1n6duck

Back to top Go down
ionut82
ionut82

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 21:20

*username in World of Tanks cristoase

*reason for joining

like to play in a team and use strategy not to play alone like an idiot without teamwork and strategy

*Information about you
*Where you are Situated in the World
* Which Languages you can speak in besides englis

My name is Ionut , i am 28 years old i live in Romania Timisoara
i speak german and romanian

*What type of Tank user are you?

King Tiger fully upgraded and trying to get IS now

thank you for reading this and sorry for the username

cristoase

Back to top Go down
Satbot
Satbot

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 00:33

*Username: Satbot

*Reason for joining: I've been playing WoT for a while now and felt it's time to step my game up a notch. The 115th seems to share in my passion for German armour.

*Information about you: I'm a 24 yo Swedish gamer with a healthy interest in war and all things military.

*Where you are Situated in the World: Sweden

*Which Languages you can speak in besides English: Svenska

*What type of Tank user are you? Mostly favour tank destroyers. Got a Jagdpanther and a Tiger I and a few odd lower tiers. Will probably try for a Panther next.

Back to top Go down
von_Luck
von_Luck

PostSubject: von_Luck   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 03:31

von_Luck

You look serious and active.

Icelandic, 36yo, active online & offline gamer. Previusly I played a lot of EVE/DOD/CS/BF etc. and offline HOI+/TW/EU etc. mostly modded strategy or tactical games. Done a little modding as well. Maybe a little bit a history/millitary nut hehe

I have atm KT, Tiger€, VK36€, Pz4€, Leo€, Hummel€, T29. I sppecialize in nothing, I play for fun and variation is fun Smile
Tanks with € are elite with 2-3 extra equipment.

Denmark/Norway.

Icelandic, Norwegian, can comunicate with Swedish & Danish ppl as well.

Ps. What I need from you is lots of players that I can join in Platoons or Companys to help me to burn tanks. If you guys have many members and are active Ill be happy Smile

Back to top Go down
mangall
mangall

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 05:01

Hello 115th's Smile
Im new player in the game and I want to join in clan where I can enjoy the real way of panzer battles from WW2 . I saw your post from the official forum and i think its really what I want . I am not big fan of FPS type of games ( LOTRO in last 2 years mainly ) , but the chance to be in Panzer grupe with Tigers etc Smile is way I want . I am big fan of German panzers from WW2 and im on my way of getting Tiger or even King-Tiger in the game ( T-3 light tank atm in the tree , a bit way to go tho Smile ) . I am originaly from Bulgaria , but now I live on the Isle of Man .
I hope to become a clan member as soon as possible . If there are any questions Ill be glad to respond ( find me in game - mangall ) .
Thank You in advance .

Back to top Go down
mipo
mipo

PostSubject: Joining 115th   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 23:35

*username in World of Tanks: mipo

*reason for joining: Want to play with competent people that can use tactics in battle and just not rush ahead.

*Information about you: Currently 26 years old livining in Sweden. A teacher student, focusing on history and always been intrested in world war 2 and read alot on the subject.

*What type of Tank user are you? Currently i mostly use a Tiger Tank with 100 crew and a few mods. Also have a T-34, Panzer II, Hertzer and a VK 3001 (P)

* Which Languages you can speak in besides english: Swedish

//mipo

Back to top Go down
QaZedc
QaZedc

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15 2011, 05:30

Hello, WoT username is QaZedc

Reason for joining, well I wish to be part of organized mechanized force...
Im sick of that deorganised stuf on the random battles!

Im 21, student and WWII tank freek, well I Like history generaly but know moast things about WWII, red planty of books on tanks their tactics etc. I just love tanks and am able to understand tactics on a certan lvl.

I don't play arty and I like everything else! I have no problem following orders but allso give them if needed.
I have King Tiger, Ferdinand and a t-34-85.

Belgrade, Serbia.

Serbian and I can partialy understand russian...

Back to top Go down
Wolfgang_Creutzfeldt
Wolfgang_Creutzfeldt

PostSubject: Wolfgang_Creutzfeldt   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17 2011, 13:46

*Username: Wolfgang_Creutzeldt

*Reason for joining: I've been playing WoT for a while now and The 115th seems to share in my passion for German armour.

*Information about you: I'm a 35 yo Swede, i´m also in a re-enactment society here in Sweden that portays the 2nd Panzer Div.
Currently we have about 25 members and StuG III H in our arsenal

*Where you are Situated in the World: Sweden

*Which Languages you can speak in besides English: Svenska

*What type of Tank user are you? Mostly favour tank destroyers. Got a PzkwII and a Hetzer right now but im going for the StuG and perhaps a Panther

Back to top Go down
Oakleef
Oakleef

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19 2011, 16:48

username in World of Tanks
Oakleed

reason for joining
I whant to join a clan that have some nice tactics and is serious in WoT and not just playing around for fun

Information about you
Im a 27 year old kid from the middle party of sweden. I did a 10 month military service in Boden (sweden) on a tank that act like a spotter for Arty. Im currently paying WoW for my sixth year. Been playing this game for about month now and i LOVE it. Currently unemployed soo there shouldent be a problem with game time

What type of Tank user are you?
im driveing a Tiger atm and aiming for a King Tiger if everything goes well. Beside that im gonna go for the German Medium line also

Where you are Situated in the World
I'm situated in sweden about 200km from Ösetrsund in a small village called Brändåsen

Which Languages you can speak in besides english
Swedish and abit German

//Tobias Reneberg aka Oakleef

Back to top Go down
Lito
Lito

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06 2011, 14:22

*username in World of Tanks

Lito

*reason for joining

There isnt a reason really. Met Wolfgang_Kruger in WoT forum, heavy panzers, guess he saw my interest in E-100 so he decided that i could be a member.
Like clan detication to only german steel and i though why not, im playin german tanks too.

*Information about you
* Which Languages you can speak in besides english

My name is Dāvis, 18 years old and i live in Latvia, Jelgava. I am a student, learning to be a Computer systems technician, have 2 year left (including this). Have enough free time, so i can be deticated to battles.

Know Russian and a bit German.

Drivin GW-Panther, Stug III, Tiger II, those are my main and favourite. Teamwork is what i like, so i hope we clan-mates can platoon together and place Soviet tanks in dirt.
Tiger II is my far best, trying to get my crew to full elite. (firefighting left, currently at average 60%)
Dont think i will get it to full, because wipe is coming soon.

Want more info? Ask.

-Lito-

Back to top Go down
MatJan
MatJan

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08 2011, 23:42

Hello.

My WoT user name is MatJan.

My reason is being tired of playing random and I want to play with people who love German armor, and i want to have fun.
I live in Poland, I'll be 25 in October, I play PC games since i was 13 or 14 can't remember that to well and games since I got my hands on NES.
I've been making plastic models, had a Panther, PzIV, PzII and I still have King Tiger to do sometime in future. I'm also a little of a geek or more.

Currently in WoT I have: Ferdinand, King Tiger, Panther, PzII Luchs and Hetzer.
My best time in WoT was in Panzerjäger I (my 8 kills in one game Twisted Evil and I can't beat that score. Before Romulan cloaking device came along in one patch)
And because of that i mainly like to drive TD but I can drive med tanks too (loots of battles in VK3601(H)) and Heavy tanks too.
But after relese i will stay in meds and TD maybe later i will get in one Heavy. My game play style is stay at long range and fire at long range and if needed I can go close combat too.

I'm from Poland then I can speak Polish and English. I will obey orders and will fight to the last happily. Twisted Evil
I will participate in every exercise I will be able to, that will increase my knowledge in driving and using better my tank.
My plan is to be a permanent enlistment.
Too bad about allied armor British and French for me only (CCCP is no ally in my historical opinion) (planed to test them when they will release them)

Well that was a long one and hope to be part of Kampfgruppe Schwarzen Lanze.
Great name.

Application accepted, Welcome to the Kampfgruppe;).

you will be stationed in a unit within the 115. Schwere Panzer Division

Back to top Go down
Just1ce
PanzerCadet
PanzerCadet
Just1ce

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09 2011, 23:57

*username in World of TanksJust1ce

*reason for joiningInterest in German military equipment and gaming.

*Information about you
* Which Languages you can speak in besides english

Well my name is Rokas(seing how older than me most members are i'm a bit embarrassed by my age elephant ) 15(i know what logic is and don't act stupid). i live in Lithuania. Currently in school and second year of boxin'. have mediocre russian skills english and ofcourse my native language.

Well i like playing arty and Heavies. And at start i'll roll arty to get credits for crews, modules, euqipment and when they'll release E-Series you will likely see me rolling em'.

The ministry of Justice

Application accepted, Welcome to the Kampfgruppe;).

you will be stationed in a unit within the 115. Schwere Panzer Division

Back to top Go down
Todd
PanzerCadet
PanzerCadet
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17 2011, 17:53

*username: Todd

*reason for joining : Looking for some good gaming and teamwork Smile

if you were recommended here by a existing member please state his/her name here - mipo

*Information about you : 17 years old, been playing for a few days (serious grinding though).

*What German Panzer and Line will you take? : Tank Destroyers though I'm interested in SPGs (i like the supportrole actually)

*Where you are Situated in the World (crucial in order to properly assign you to the unit best suited for you) : Sweden/North Europe.

* Which Languages you can speak in besides english : Swedish

* Will you obey orders from your superiours? : Yes ofc sir! Wink

* Will you give your best and all for the sake of yourself, brothers and sisters, your unit and the Kampfgruppe? : Yes

* Will you participate in excercises, drills and other training elements when ordered or asked to? : If my real life allow it, yes

* how old are you?, if you are 14 years of age only special circumstances will allow us to permit you within our ranks such as showing exceptional maturity, knowledge and understanding for your age above normal person in that span. : 17

* Will your enlistment in our armed forces be permament or just for the time being or will you first test and see before answering? : For the time being, the future will tell Smile

Application accepted, Welcome to the 115th sPzD SL and good hunting.

application viewed and accepted by | Mipo |

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.   Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application document for joining the Schwarzen Lanze Kampfgruppe.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
115th Schwere Panzer Division Schwarzen Lanze :: High Command :: Headquarters-
Jump to: