115th Schwere Panzer Division Schwarzen Lanze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Headquarters for our clan in World of Tanks

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry for being away...Work to be done...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DerStahlJager
PanzerJägerKompaniFührer
PanzerJägerKompaniFührer
DerStahlJager

Sorry for being away...Work to be done... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for being away...Work to be done...   Sorry for being away...Work to be done... EmptyMon Nov 22 2010, 11:41

Brethren,
My work in real life has affected my time in WoT game, and I have been missing in action for a little while. I apologize. Now I have some time to accomplish some things:

I'm roughly half done with compiling our 115th PzDv ranking system; I'm hoping to complete that within the next 2 weeks.

I'm throwing together some ideas for our division emblem. Hopefully that will also be done at the same time as the ranking system.

Wish me good luck.

I have talked in-game with Morgan from Sweden, who is a member of my TD team. He's an awesome teammate. Please wish him well, because he will be a dad soon. Good Luck, Morgan.

I apologize if I missed any chats in-game. Getting shot at from all directions kinda takes my focus away...LOL!

Again, wishing all of you good health and good hunting.

Auf Wiedershien...Carl Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang-Kruger
PanzerGeneralFeldMarschall
PanzerGeneralFeldMarschall
Wolfgang-Kruger

Sorry for being away...Work to be done... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being away...Work to be done...   Sorry for being away...Work to be done... EmptyTue Jan 25 2011, 13:44

sorry for the late reply.

this is wonderful news, also we are now after hardwipe going to focus on using solely german armor.

the eagle has been used so many times in armies and nations that it is getting quite milked out.

an black wolf that holds a lance in it's mouth charging would be a good symbol along with the rest we described, however the other animals may or may not be left out depending on you.

by now you should be finished with the ranking system and once done it will be put into use and be a permament part of our division and Kampfgruppe.

until we see again meine Panzerkamerade.
Back to top Go down
https://115thspdblacklance.forumotion.com

Sorry for being away...Work to be done...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
115th Schwere Panzer Division Schwarzen Lanze :: Off Topic :: Crewman's Inn-
Jump to: